skip to primary navigationskip to content
- PhD title: A relationship between science, innovation and technology and their role in the development of the USSR as a superpower.
- Supervisor: Professor Peter Nolan
- Research fellow at the Centre of Development studies.
- Lecturer for Certificate in International Development, Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge
- Guest lecturer for the Centre for Development Studies, University of Cambridge
- Guest lecturer for the centre of South Asian Studies, University of Cambridge
- Masters in Economics (Government college), MPhil Development studies (Cambridge) PhD (Cambridge)
Dr Yan Zhang
- Research Associate, Centre of Development Studies, University of Cambridge
- Fellow of Newnham College
- BS (Hons), MPhil PhD (Cantab)